CA452001EN - March 2015
Zeta II continues to be popular for many types
of installations. The shallow, unobtrusive profile
neatly blends into any environment and is further
enhanced by the semi-recessing trim plate.
Competitively priced, Zeta II has full BSI Kitemark
and ICEL approvals as well as an IP65 weatherproof
rating. The range also includes central addressable
self-test and slave variants, all with an easy to
install first fix base and removable geartray.
Whether it is being utilised in offices, pubs,
corridors or exterior locations, Zeta II delivers
dependable safety at a value for money price level.
• BSI kitemarked for peace of mind
• ICEL registered with verified light performance
• Competitive IP65 weatherproof range
• Simple first fix base with removable geartray
• Exit legend kit available
• Available in self-contained, AC/DC and AC mains
• Self-contained, slave, and addressable testing
• Supplied with lamp