CA452001EN - March 2015
The Modulay range has ingenious design features
popular for all types of installations where high
quality, competitive luminaires are demanded.
The full box, fully enclosed body construction
gives additional strength, whilst reducing light spill
into the void, important for open cell ceilings. The
housing offers enhanced attachment retention
and cleverly maintains the compatibility with
both 15mm and 24mm exposed “T” ceilings,
including the higher Armstrong Peakform style.
The range is offered with a choice of switch start
or high frequency control gear and with or without
triphosphor lamps. There is also a choice of louvre
types, and prismatic panel material options.
• Fully enclosed body, reducing light spill into the
• Luminaire fits 15 and 24mm exposed ‘T’ ceiling
• Choice of 65°- 1000 cd/m² or general purpose
louvres or prismatic controllers
• Fully integral emergency options
• Available with a choice of triphosphor or less